Opengear operates according to strict quality control guidelines,
and follows a 30 day money back guarantee, including change of mind.
Refunds do not include postage and handling and will be processed within thirty
working days of receipt of the goods. The product must be returned in original condition
and packaging, with all accessories and contents.
All Opengear product returns require a Return Material Authorization
(RMA) number whether the return reason is for warranty or non-warranty
repair, rotation of stock, damage or any other type. Return shipments
without an accompanying RMA number will not be accepted.
- To request an RMA number contact Support at your nearest Customer Support Center (CSC):
- The following information is required when an RMA number is requested:
- Original customer Purchase Order or Opengear Invoice number and date
- Date product was received by customer
- Product description, model and serial number of product to be returned
- Reason for return
- Contact name and telephone and FAX numbers
- Product must be returned freight prepaid to an Opengear CSC
- Opengear will supply a replacement product which may be new,
or like-new. In the event of product obsolescence, Opengear reserves
the right to replace failing product with a product of like or better
features and functionality.
- Proof of purchase date must accompany the returned product and
the customer shall agree to insure the product or assume the risk of
loss of damage in transit
- Pack returned product in a suitable container for shipment,
preferably the original packaging if available and mark the container
prominently with Opengear's RMA number
- Warranty repaired units will be returned to customer at Opengear's expense only within the continental USA and Australia
- The customer is responsible for returning the failed unit to
Opengear within 30 days or the customer will be charged the full retail
price of the product